The Water-Wall Barrier is a durable side protective temporary crash barrier system that can be used in many situations; from protecting the public surrounding a construction site, to work-zone safety on roads and highways. The Water-Wall can quickly and easily connect directly to the SLED end treatemnt which negates the need to shield or flare the end of the barrier. The Water-Wall Barrier is an economic and easy to install crash barrier system.
For added privacy and security, the Water-Wall can be equiped with a plastic or chain-link fence (with extended connection pins).
- Durable polyethylene plastic minimizes cracking and breaking
- Molded through holes eliminate bowing when filled with water
- Double wall knuckle design minimizes breakage at hinge points
- Hinge design allows for a 30° pivot between sections
- Large 8″ fill hole speeds filling process, includes twist-lock plastic cap
- New tamper resistant, corner offset drain plug with coarse buttress thread – screws in or out in only 2 ½ turns
- Includes one steel connection pin that allows sections to be locked together
- Forklift/Pallet Jack slots at bottom allow for easy movement and transport
- Standard colors are orange/red or white – additional colors available upon request