PCMS-1210 Variable Message Board
Ver-Mac’s PCMS-1210/PCMS-1210QS are 3-line and 8 characters per line trailer-mounted portable changeable message signs. They feature the Opti Power lens, Tilt-and-Rotate solar panels, JamLogic fleet management software (modem required) and optional Stealth Technology. Both units combine energy-efficient design and high-quality construction to provide the most reliable and cost-effective message signs on the market. PCMS-1210 comes with our NTCIP-compliant V-Touch controller and PCMS-1210QS with a hand-held controller. PCMS-1210 and PCMS-1210QS are the perfect 3-line models to be used for highway construction projects.
JAMLOGIC FLEET MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Equip the PCMS-1210 with Ver-Mac’s high-speed modem with GPS and maximize your productivity, efficiency and profitability all remotely from your office or home! The JamLogic software is FREE and you get all the updates at no charge!
- Monitor, maintain and manage your signs from any PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- View your equipment in a list and GPS map view
- Change a message on one or more signs simultaneously with a simple click
- View your messages and battery voltages
- Group your signs in folders (by customer, location, project…you choose!)
- Receive e-mail or text alerts – optional (low battery, cellular failure, etc.)
- OPTI POWER LENS – The encapsulated design maximizes each LED output to create bolder and brighter characters while utilizing less energy.
- TILT-AND-ROTATE SOLAR PANELS – Panels tilt to a 45-degree angle to provide maximum solar recharging during all four seasons.
- Designed to run 12 months in most regions without manual charging.
- Various configurations of solar panels and batteries are available to meet your needs.
- Powder coating superior finish – impact, humidity, salt spray and rust resistant
- 4 leveling jacks – for stabilization and easy transportation
- Electro-hydraulic lift mechanism – for quick and effortless deployment
- Heavy-duty plastic fenders – for durability and easy replacement
- Plastic battery boxes – to minimize battery corrosion
- Lockable control box – for security
- 2-in. coupler or 3-in. pintle eye – for easy towing
- Display panel: 1216 mm x 2438 mm (48 in. x 96 in.)
- Panel construction: Aluminum
- Overall height: 1460.49 mm (57.5 in.)
- Traveling height: 2539.9 mm (100 in.)
- Overall length: 1739.89 mm (68.5 in.)
- Rack base width: 1320 mm (52 in.)
- Overall width: 2438 mm (96 in.)
*All measurement from mounting point
- 4 ft x 8 ft 25 LED light panel
V-Touch AB controller
- Easy icon-based selection for an arrow pattern/mide
- Eliminates wire harness
- Activate & remove for security
- Check settings & run diagnostics
- Flashing mode: Right arrow, left arrow, double arrow, chevron, sequential, caution bar, optional four-corner
Solar power supply
- Various configuration of solar panels and batteries are available
- Solar regulatorwith battery surcharge protection
- 1-year warranty on complete skid
- 2-year warranty on electronics